Have you been looking to generate Seagrass in Minecraft but have been failing all this while? Well, you need not be stressed anymore for the same.
In this quick guide and a complete step-by-step process, today, you will learn how to get Seagrass in Minecraft without failing at it in the very first few trials.
However, at first, you must be a knower of what Seagrass is and how it’s formed and what is the right way or tool to get it, etc.
Seagrass isn’t something that you can get via a furnace or crafting table in Minecraft. You are only able to look for it in the game and then gather it so you can later add it to the inventory.
It’s basically in a plant form. It’s something that grows naturally in Oceans.
Also, it can be generated with the use of Bonemeal that is on a water body’s floor.
But now the question remains i.e. how to get Seagrass in Minecraft?
Well, Seagrass can only be cut off with the use of a pair of Shears when it comes to Minecraft.
Also, Turtles can help in getting 0-1 Seagrass and it can further be fed to baby Turtles as well.
Now, you will ask what the exact process of getting it with Shears is.
Well, before answering the above-written question in detail, you must know the various Minecraft versions where Seagrass is available and is supported too.
Related: How To Get Coral In Minecraft
These versions involve the given platforms: Java Edition (PC or Mac), PS4, Windows 10 Edition, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo Switch, Pocket Edition (PE), Wii U, and Education Edition.
- For Education Edition, 1.4.0 – 1.14.31 version(s), you are able to find Seagrass in Nature.
- For Java, 1.13 – 1.17 versions, you are able to find Seagrass in the Decoration Blocks.
- In Pocket Edition (PE), 1.4.0 – 1.16.20 version(s), you are able to find Seagrass in Nature.
- For Xbox, TU69 (Xbox 360) and 1.4.0 – 1.16.20 (Xbox one) version(s), you are able to find Seagrass in the Decorations and Nature.
- In PS, 1.76 (PS3) and 1.76 – 1.91 (PS4) and 1.14.0 – 1.16.20 (PS4) version(s), you are able to find Seagrass in the Decorations and Nature.
- For Nintendo, Patch 3 – Patch 38 (Wii U) and 1.5.0 – 1.16.20 (Nintendo Switch) version(s), you are able to find Seagrass in the Decorations and Nature.
- In Windows 10 Edition, 1.4.0 – 1.16.20 version(s), you are able to find Seagrass in Nature.
4 Quick Steps to Generating Seagrass in Minecraft
As already mentioned above, you are able to cut off Seagrass, which you can find underwater that is in the ocean, with the help of Shears in survival mode. To do the same, here are the detailed steps:
How To Get Seagrass In Minecraft survival
- Find Seagrass
At first, all that you require doing is to look underwater for the Seagrass in the Ocean that is growing on sand blocks.
- Hold Shears
At this point, when you have found Seagrass, in your hand, you must hold the pair of shears. Now, in the Hotbar, you can do that with the selection of them.
Take your cursor that is the sign of the plus on the Seagrass and once you do that; you will be able to see it highlighted.
- Use Shears
Now, once you are done with the above 2 steps, you have to cut off the Seagrass with the Shears from sand blocks.
Here is how:
• When it comes to the Java Edition i.e. PC or Mac, you require left-clicking and holding on to the seagrass.
• For Windows 10 Edition, you require left-clicking and holding on to the seagrass.
• In Education Edition, you require left-clicking and holding on to the seagrass.
• In Pocket Edition’s (PE) case, on the seagrass, you require tapping and holding.
• For Xbox One as well as Xbox 360, on the Xbox controller, you require pressing and holding the RT button.
• In PS3 and PS4, on the PS controller, you require pressing and holding the R2 button.
• For Wii U, on the gamepad, you require pressing and holding the ZR button.
• In the case of Nintendo Switch, on the controller, you require pressing and holding the ZR button.
Now, as you find Seagrass underwater, when you cut it off, it may just start floating towards you. At this point, you require clipping with the shears till the time the smaller ones start to appear.
- Pick up Seagrass
After done with the cutting off of the Seagrass, it’s now time to collect it before it gets started disappearing. You will be able to see the Seagrass in your inventory, which you can use anytime afterward.
In the end, I hope the step-by-step guide given-above helped you get sorted with the issue of not being able to generate Seagrass in Minecraft. If yes, make sure you tell others about it too.