Getting tired of not being able to mine coral in Minecraft? Well, this quick guide is the easiest solution to your problem. Keep scrolling down to know what coral blocks are and how to get them in Minecraft successfully.
Mostly used for decoration or building purposes, Coral blocks are basically seen or located in Ocean Biomes i.e. on the seafloor.
They have 5 different color variants i.e. brain, tube, horn, bubble, and fire. When it comes to getting Coral blocks, you require a wooden pickaxe that is enchanted with Silk Touch.
Well, this tool is essential to collect coral in Minecraft. Also, for the coral blocks to be kept alive, they should not be placed somewhere that doesn’t contain water.
They require water around them i.e. you must ensure at least six immediate and adjacent blocks to be water.
You, in an otherwise situation, end up having the deal coral that is a block grayish in color, dropped.
Also, when it comes to dead blocks, they don’t require any specific wooden pickaxe. However, mining and then collecting the coral is a really quick task with this tool.
Moreover, coral blocks generate naturally in ocean biomes (reefs) that is to a huge extent. But now, the question remains, “how to get coral in Minecraft or add coral blocks to the inventory?”
4 Steps to getting Coral in Minecraft in Survival mode
Coral blocks that are found in the Warm ocean biome could be harvested in the survival mode in Minecraft. You are able to mine the blocks, also as mentioned above, with the use of a pickaxe. For this, you may opt for the following process:
How To Get Coral In Minecraft
- At first, you require looking forward to finding the tube coral block. Once you find it, it’s time for you to opt for the second step.
- Now, it’s not possible to mine the tube coral block using your hands or anything. For this, you will have to choose among the Iron Pickaxe, Diamond Pickaxe, the Stone Pickaxe, the Wooden Pickaxe, or the Golden Pickaxe so you can mine it.
- It’s now time to get started with the procedure of mining. Here is what you got to perform for different system needs:
- In the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions, you will require pressing the RT button. Then, you will require holding it down on the block.
- For the PC or Mac Java Edition, you will require clicking the left button on the mouse. Now, you will require holding it down on the block.
- For the Nintendo Switch version, you will require pressing the ZR button. Now, you will require holding it down on the block.
- In the case of the PS3 as well as PS4 versions, you will require pressing the R2 button. Then, you will require holding it down on the block.
- For the Pocket Edition, you will have to tap and then opt for holding on the block.
- For the Wii U version, you will require pressing the ZR button, and then, you will require holding it down on the block.
- In the Education Edition, you will require pressing the left click button. Now, you will require holding it down on the block.
- In the Windows 10 version, you will require clicking the left button on the mouse. Now, you will require holding it down on the block.
- It’s now time to get started with picking up and collecting the tube coral blocks floating in the water.
In the end, I hope these above-listed instructions were helpful in solving your problem out of getting the coral blocks in Minecraft.
Make sure that you follow all the steps carefully and you must know that you won’t be able to mine coral using a crafting table or any furnace.